| || || || || || ||1|
| 30|| || || || || || ||
Description of Services:
The SaltExchange Services (the "Services") include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Using/posting events and/or information:
"event" = a gathering or activity
"information" = communication of a particular fact
2. Rating/commenting on posted events and/or information
3. Registering to receive the newsletter
4. Participating in other services as they appear on, are added to, or are changed on the Website
The SaltExchange Posts (the "Posts"), as included in the Services described above, include posted events, information, ratings, rating comments and all contents of each post (content of Posts include, but are not limited to the following: text, photos, files, messages, contact information, links to other websites, products, business information, ratings, comments, and any other information made available to the public through posts on the Website).
Personal Information Obtained via Registration or Newsletter Sign-Up:
SaltExchange obtains information about you through the Registration and Newsletter Sign-Up Processes.
* SaltExchange does not sell, rent, and/or share your information with outside parties (e.g., people who do not work for or with SaltExchange, nonaffiliated companies) with the exception of the following situations:
- SaltExchange is bought, merges, or becomes associated with another company or organization.
- SaltExchange is required to do so by law (including court orders, subpoenas, and/or other legal documentation or order) and/or law enforcement officials.
- SaltExchange needs to defend itself against threatened or filed legal claims.
- SaltExchange believes it is necessary to investigate, apply and/or enforce its Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") and/or to take action on what it suspects or determines to be inappropriate conduct on or relating to the Website. Inappropriate conduct includes, but is not limited to, fraud, user protection, and illegal activities.
- SaltExchange is providing outside parties with aggregate statistics about its visitors, views, and/or patterns. However, no personally identifying information will be released.
- SaltExchange is providing outside parties with information about its visitors (including their views and patterns) to personalize the Website, the Services, and/or communications.
- You authorize SaltExchange to release your information.
* SaltExchange reserves the right to obtain personal information that is posted to the Website or provided to them via correspondence.
* Your information is reasonably safeguarded; however, SaltExchange cannot guarantee absolute security.
* Your information may be edited at any time by going into the "My Account" section. SaltExchange reserves the right to archive your information even if you edit it, discontinue the Services or ask to be removed from SaltExchange's contact list.
SaltExchange may send you a newsletter that includes, but is not limited to, news, events and/or announcements based on your information. Newsletters are distributed to those who sign-up for it. To be removed from the newsletter distribution list, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com. Subject of the e-mail needs to include the words "Newsletter" and the body of the e-mail needs to include your contact information.
SaltExchange may contact you regarding special announcements, administrative issues, and/or any other matters it needs to communicate with you.
Sharing your E-mail Address or other Personal Information in Your Posts:
SaltExchange is not responsible for any consequences that result from choosing to make your e-mail address public information in your Posts. This choice is made during the registration process. You can edit this choice at any time by going into the "My Account" section.
SaltExchange also is not responsible for any consequences that result from including your personal information in Posts you make via the Website.
Links To Other Websites or Contacts made via the Website:
Posts may contain links to other websites and/or contact information for businesses and/or people that Salt Exchange "does not" personally know or support. Please note:
* SaltExchange is not responsible for any issues that arise as a result of clicking these links and/or contacting these businesses and/or people.
* SaltExchange is not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites, businesses, and/or people.
* SaltExchange is not responsible for the use of any information these websites, businesses, and/or people collect about you.
SaltExchange encourages you to use reasonable judgment when visiting websites you find via Posts and to read their policies before operating through their website. SaltExchange also encourages you to use reasonable judgment when contacting or using business services or people you find via Posts.
As stated in the Terms and Conditions, if you choose to review and/or act on the Posts listed on the Website, you understand and accept that Posts made available through the Services are not controlled, reviewed and/or approved by SaltExchange and, therefore, remain the sole responsibility of the Post creator. Read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to register without a Parental Consent Form completed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. If a child under the age of 13 registers without an authorized Parental Consent Form and SaltExchange discovers it, the child's personal information will be deleted or archived.
Terms and Conditions:
By using the Website (including its Posts), in any way, you agree to the Terms and Conditions and all modifications and/or amendments to the Terms and Conditions made at any time. Additionally, when using the Website, you are subject to any posted guidelines and/or rules, including all modifications and/or amendments, related to the Services you are using. For further information, please read the Terms and Conditions.
c/o: Johanna Sheridan
4809 Avenue N
PO Box 191
Brooklyn, NY 11234
For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
Our new website is coming!!!!
We are excited to annouce that we ...
Johanna on Moody Radio-Prime T...
Greg Wheatley, from Moody Radio-Prime Time America ...
| Please submit your e-mail
address to receive